Excel Saga Theme - (SCAPO re-edit)

martedì 10 aprile 2012

Dropkick Murphys - I'm shipping up to Boston (Scapo FREE BOOTLEG)



FREE BOOTLEG DOWNLOAD:
https://www.facebook.com/scapox/app_220150904689418


ONE OF MY FAV SONG EVER!
i'm just re-edited for pure dancefloor fun!
lirycs:
I'm sailor peg
And I've lost my leg
A climbing up the topsails
I've lost my leg
I'm shipping up to Boston
Shipping off to Boston
Shipping out to Boston
To find my wooden leg
"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" is a song with lyrics written by the folk singer Woody Guthrie and music written and performed by the Celtic punk band Dropkick Murphys. It appeared on their 2005 album, The Warrior's Code. An earlier recording of it can be found on the Hellcat Records compilation Give 'Em the Boot Vol. 4.
The song's simple lyrics describe a sailor who had lost a leg "climbing the topsail", and is shipping up to Boston to "find my wooden leg." The song has so far sold 1,044,000 digital copies without ever charting on the Hot 100.

original videoclip:


Nessun commento: