Excel Saga Theme - (SCAPO re-edit)

venerdì 12 agosto 2011

Vim & Achtung Schaaapat remixes



"Alcohol Baby (original) and remix from Scapo - best tracks from release!" by Toy Quantize
"I like the Hironimus Bosch remix and Scapo’s remix" by Digibox
"My preffered tracks are Scapo’S and Mobius Rmxes" by Lady Packa "Also loving the "Scapo" mix of this, little Rock'n'Roll to it!!" by Cade
"Also SCAPO remix of ALCOHOL BABY is cool!" by Beat Rangers


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



.........LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP, YELLOW FINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Scapo Remix : Is the only one that I could play in one of my sets !! Is like my kind of style
ALTERED BEATS (DIRTY DROP)
....bello.... il rmx di Scapo !!
JAURELIO (WICKEDSTYLE.ORG)
É il nostro Scapo poi, head honcho della Dirty Drops, ad applicarsi per un efficace remix, un po' scuro e acidico, electroide e anche spacey.
DVNT.... Lateral (Scapo remake)
Been liking a lot of what I've heard from Scapo recently. I might not always play it, but the production is really good. This one makes more of the vocal and adds a big stabbing rock vibe, which is fine and gives the track a lot more dancefloor stomp than the original. Not something I would play out myself but lots of other more traditional breaks DJs will lap this up.
CLAAS REIMER (WI:RE, V.I.M.BREAKS)
most of all I like Lateral (Scapo rmx) - its a dirty bomb, well done!
DANIELA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS LABEL MANAGER, NSB MAIN REVIEWER)
it gets a little odd at points, but i really dig Scapo's mix. in fact, I think it's the best thing he's done to date. the intro on it is just awesome =)
SPANISH BREAKS.INFO
Digibox - Lateral (Scapo Remix).... Desde Italia Scapo nos presenta una remezcla Tech Funk bastante curiosa. Golpes muy bien montados en esa potente batería, una linea de bajo crujiente y bien realizada con tonos muy sucios! Ese riff melódico que a la vez es una especie de efecto sonoro que queda tan bien. Sin duda es un gran trabajo por parte de este italiano que se supera a si mismo a cada referencia que saca. Muy buen trabajo con la ambientación y los toques percusivos.
KARTON (SOUND OF HABIB, DEAD FAMOUS, RIDICULOUD, BOMBTRAXX)
Hey Mate Original mixes are cool but both of the remixes are stellar - love em..
YREANE (XSSR MANAGER, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, SCARITY, ERASE, V.I.M.BREAKS)
I like original "Lateral" and Scapo remix of it.
ELASTIC FISH (DIRTY DROP RECORDS, SUBTRIBE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
I have listened to it! Powerful stuff! Scapo's remake awesome!


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Lee Bass "Edelweiss ep" SCAPO REMIX 
(Achtung Schaaapat 004)






"Scapo for this remix he turned the track into a grooving beast of an electro breaks tune with getting the bassline very dirty and the drums even harder..what a bad ass stomper" by Achtung Schaaapat recs
"ultra fat distorted stuff here...ORIGINAL and SCAPO remix in my bag!!" by Pale Penguin (vim)
"Nice One! will support on the Show!" by Adam Fogarty (breakonomics)
"Scapo rmx is the best effort,and for the style/genre interesting edits" by Dvnt


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Break the Box "Groovy Moves" 


SCAPO RMX ::: ground level






"..spero che la Label decida di pubblicare anche il remix di Scapo la cui un ottima rilettura in chiave electro/breaks del pezzo merita di affrontare più di un dancefloor" by Dlc-breaks.it

Nessun commento: